I've received some follow up questions after yesterday's Restart: Worship Webinar. I know many have similar questions, so here are my responses.

Question #1: Have you had any concerns regarding congregational singing? Do you ask your congregation to wear masks during the service? There has been a lot of conflicting information about the safety of singing. I am assuming that since you have been meeting for a month now, there have been no concerns. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Answer: We have not had any concerns regarding congregational singing. We have people wearing masks as they enter the building and make their way to their seats. Some leave them on for the entire service, others take theirs off when they are in their place. There is a lot of conflicting information about singing, and a lot of what has been published has been very alarmist, in my opinion.

Question #2: If you have had anyone who has attended the service be diagnosed then with COVID, did the church take any action as a result? Notifications, changed the way you did something, etc.?

Answer: We have not had anyone who has attended service be diagnosed with COVID. If it were to happen, we would send notices out through all of our communications that someone had been diagnosed and when they had last attended a service.

Hope these answers help you as you plan to come back to church well!