Don't forget to sign up for our upcoming webinars! It is easy to do, simply click on the "Owl" in Realm and navigate to "Catalog" and "Live Events." Here is what we have planned for this month.
Nov-3 - 11:00:00 AM - Realm Advanced Webinar | Engaging the Congregation to Use Realm
- Your information system is built. Profile fields, groups created and populated with both participants and leaders. You have teased the congregation with news on an incredible new tool of community and communication! Are you ready to launch Realm to the congregation? Let's look at some concentric circles of rollout and preparation you need to complete to improve your successful Realm Launch!
Nov-3 - 2:00:00 PM - Realm Advanced Webinar | Pathways
- This webinar will guide you through using Pathways effectively in your church. We will examine how to use Pathways to manage the information your church collects, keep it clean, and build confidence in reporting.
Nov-4 - 11:00:00 AM - Realm Advanced Webinar | Groups Management
- Groups will lead you through a discussion beyond the set-up of Groups to thinking about how you can use Groups in Realm, how to engage Group Leaders in attendance and rosters, and why you should think through a Group set-up that allows for communication and reporting.
Nov-5 - 11:00:00 AM - Ministry Impact Webinar | MissionInsite: A New Tool of Analytics
- Knowing how to plan for ministry, mission, and budgets are a continual process for both regional agencies and the local church. MissionInsite gives us great new tools for in-depth, powerful knowledge for building these strategies. From your data in Realm, you will be able to glean details about who you are as a congregation, discover impactful knowledge about who your neighbors are, and therefore glean significantly better planning tools for the visioning and future direction for the church.
Nov-5 2:00:00 PM - Realm Advanced Webinar | Registration Events
- Registration Events will guide you through the best practices to incorporate when working with registration events, what to avoid when creating events, and how to make sure your events work for your church not the other way around.
Nov-6 - 11:00:00 AM - Ministry Impact Webinar | Strategies for Online Giving
- Giving to the church can not stop during times of crisis. We know this a temporary point in our journey but our missions continue on. Educating your church on how they can give so the missions continue. Using giving forms, text giving, and online giving your church can create avenues to direct giving.
Nov-10 - 11:00:00 AM - Realm Advanced Webinar | Working with MissionInsite
- Who Are We? Who Are Our Neighbors? Therefore how do we budget and plan ministries in today's world? This session will begin to explore the incredible possibilities of data analytics with MissionInsite.
Nov-10 - 2:00:00 PM - Realm Ask the Experts | Strategies for Maintaining Group Information
- Building groups in Realm offers many benefits for the church including: attendance, communication, leadership tools, events, and so much more. Join us as we present strategies on maintaining the information as your church continues to grow in the use of Realm.
Nov-11 - 2:00:00 PM - Realm Ask The Experts Webinar | Effective Pathways - New Members
- Pathways can be your best friend or worst friend. If you build them correctly they can help your church ensure that no one gets left behind. Join us for this webinar on building effective pathways to track new members through their journey at your church.
Nov-12 - 11:00:00 AM - Realm Advanced Webinar | Working with Contributions
- Working with Contributions will guide you through working with manual batches, online contributions, giving report options and pledge campaigns.
Nov-12 - 2:00:00 PM - Ministry Impact Webinar | Texting in Church
- We will cover the HOW to set up texting but we will also cover the Why you should be texting and who should be using texting
Nov-13 - 11:00:00 AM Realm Advanced Webinar | Text to Give Strategy and Implementation
- Did you know that 96% of all Americans own a mobile device? It is curious to note that 81% of all adults own a smartphone and 98% of all text messages are read versus 24% of emails. Why are these statistics important to your church?
Nov-17 - 11:00:00 AM - Realm Accounting Advanced Webinar | Rotating Advanced Topics
Nov-17 - 2:00:00 PM - Realm Ask the Experts | How to get leaders excited about Realm tools?
- As much as we believe that giving them the tools is the only step, now your church has to figure out how to get them to use those tools. Join us as we answer questions about engaging leaders with the Realm tools. We will discuss training strategies, the tools and their use, and how to get leaders excited about using the Realm tools for leadership.
Nov-18 - 11:00:00 AM - Realm Advanced Webinar | Pledge Campaigns and Strategies
- Join us as we examine all Realm has to offer to help your church manage pledge campaigns. We will discuss setting up a campaign, the reporting tools available to you, pledge statements, and strategies for rolling out pledge campaigns with Realm.
Nov-19 - 11:00:00 AM - Realm Webinar | Launching Realm Connect to Your Church
- Whether your church has already launched or your church is just getting started. Join our panel of Experts as they share some of the best of the best launch ideas!
Nov-19 - 2:00:00 PM - Realm Advanced Webinar | Check-In
- This webinar will go deeper into the steps for using Realm Check-In. Including policies, procedures, set-up and training. Realm offers check-in for both Group Events and Registration Events, both will be discussed and examples shared of best practices.
Nov-20 - 11:00:00 AM - Realm Webinar | Check Out The Latest Realm Release