Skip to main content
Kelly Shifflett (Realm Admin Help)
Administrative Assistant
Asked a question 2 months ago

Has something changed recently so that when you EDIT a GROUP EVENT CANCELLATION notice you are not allowed to remove some fields? The wording of the notices does not really "sound" like us and I try to tailor them to each group (especially since I am sending on behalf of the actual group leaders). Because I was sending out a new cancellation that is 2 weeks off, but the upcoming week is also canceled and I wanted to remind of that, I tried to delete the event date and event time embedded fields. But every time I do that, it renders the edits unacceptable and I have to return to default. In the end, the message is pretty wonky. I am attaching screenshot with the 4 required fields highlighted (my only issue is with those in the body section)

Where am I?

In MinistrySmart Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Nothing has changed that we are aware of. Please call support at 800-669-2509 so that they can troubleshoot this with you. The hours are Mon - Thur 9:00 am to 7:00 pm EST and Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.