Skip to main content
Kelly Shifflett
Administrative Assistant
Asked a question last year

Have "tags" replaced "attributes" (as used to be assigned when setting up Ministry Area leaders and groups)? I'm a newbie and working through some of the great training resources but recognize Realm is always being updated so not finding "attributes" as the webinar mentions, I wondered if that is now being handled by using tags instead... makes sense that tags would work better in that they would stay in place on an individual profile no matter where you move groups around within your Ministry Area structures, whereas attributes do not move with group members if you drag the group to a different Ministry Area (if I understand that correctly from the training)

Where am I?

In MinistrySmart Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Kelly, choose Admin>Groups>Ministry Areas, click the three dots to the right of the top Ministry Area, and choose Edit. You should have three tabs named Info, Leader Positions, and Attributes. The attributes tab is only available at the top Ministry Area level.

Have "tags" replaced "attributes" (as used to be assigned when setting up Ministry Area leaders and groups)? I'm a newbie and working through some of the great training resources but recognize Realm is always being updated so not finding "attributes" as the webinar mentions, I wondered if that is now being handled by using tags instead...   makes sense that tags would work better in that they would stay in place on an individual profile no matter where you move groups around within your Ministry Area structures, whereas attributes do not move with group members if you drag the group to a different Ministry Area (if I understand that correctly from the training)