Skip to main content
Question
Check-In
Asked a question 2 months ago

Is there a way to associate a kiosk with only a certain group event? We have 2 services on Sundays so the groups associated with the kiosk have 2 events each week. When we launch the kiosk, we see the option of checking in to either the 9am or 11am service since the services are within 4 hours of each other. Then some of the kids/parents select the wrong one. Can you tell it to only pick a certain event when you launch?

Where am I?

In MinistrySmart Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi @Nicole Fisher9! Great question. I look forward to seeing with other may suggest for this help with this experience. To answer your question, the kiosk cannot be set down to a specific Group Event.

Since these are two separate events that are setup for the one group, you may consider adding the time ahead of the event name. It is already in parenthesis, but maybe putting it in the name ahead of the event will provide another chance for someone to check in to the correct event.

In the first image notice that there are two events for the same group, and they share the same name of "Children's Church".  In the second image, notice that I've updated the two events to have the time at the beginning of the event name.

Is there a way to associate a kiosk with only a certain group event? We have 2 services on Sundays so the groups associated with the kiosk have 2 events each week. When we launch the kiosk, we see the option of checking in to either the 9am or 11am service since the services are within 4 hours of each other. Then some of the kids/parents select the wrong one. Can you tell it to only pick a certain event when you launch?

Related Questions

Question Stats

2 followers
Asked a question 2 months ago
Views this month