Skip to main content
Question
Pathways
Michele Adams
Volunteer
Asked a question 10 months ago

Is there a way to print Pathway steps? We include lots of details in the step descriptions and would like to use a printout of the Pathway as documentation for users.

Where am I?

In MinistrySmart Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Lily Oliver
Solution Consultant @ ACST

There isn't a way to print the pathway, it's steps, and descriptions.  What I did for my church with those pathways that were really detailed, I just created my own document outlining what the Pathway was used for, the steps in the pathway, the descriptions for each step, who was responsible for each step (if applicable), and included the timeframe for completion of the pathway.  I did this in Excel - created a column for each of these (Pathway Name, Pathway Description, Steps, Steps Description, Person(s) Responsible, Completion Timeframe)

Hope this helps.

Please remember to submit your needs in the Realm Ideas for Ministry forum. Your feedback and input is very valuable to us as it helps us continue to develop a product that meets your ministry needs.  https://realm.uservoice.com/forums/929761-realm-ideas-for-ministry36